The Elephant Who Cried Mouse!
Ronald the Elephant loves to frighten his family by calling "MOUSE!". But what happens when they stop believing him?
© Storyberries 2020
1. Why do you think Ronald’s family stopped believing him when he cried out “Mouse!”
2. What do you think this might say about honesty?
1. At first, Ronald is afraid of mice, until he meets one. Do you think it’s possible to be wrong about someone until you get to know them?
2. Why do you think getting to know people can sometimes help us to become friends with them?
1. How does Ronald learn not to be scared of mice in this story?
2. Have you ever been scared of something that you are no longer scared of? How did you stop being scared of it?
Music Video: “Hammock Fight” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com), “Improbable” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com), “Batty McFaddin – Slower” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com), “Barroom Ballet” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com), “Jackhammer” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com), “Midday Dance” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/