The Inside Book
Why is everybody staying inside? And why are people wearing masks? A picture book helping children understand COVID-19.
[button content=”Read this story in Spanish” color=”red” text=”white” url=”https://www.storyberries.com/bedtime-stories-el-libro-dentro-books-in-spanish-about-coronavirus/” openin=”_blank”]
[button content=”Read this story in French” color=”teal” text=”white” url=”https://www.storyberries.com/histoires-pour-des-enfants-le-livre-de-linterieur-contes-pour-enfants-sur-covid-19/” openin=”_blank”]
1. Why do you think people wear masks when they are sick?
2. Why do you think people wear masks when they are not sick?
3. How does it help people to stay inside when there is a pandemic?
4. Can you think of some other ways you could help others not to get sick in a pandemic?
5. Why do you think it might be important to think about others when we think about our own health?
About the Author
Matt is an author of children’s books including The Inside Book. He’s a writer and creator who enjoys filling empty spaces;
like painting or writing on a page, capturing a photo on film, or telling a story in a quiet room. You can purchase his works at his website https://mattcgriffiths.com/