Ollie the Octopus and Sukey the Spider
Best friends Ollie the Octopus and Sukey the Spider win trophies with all their legs!
© Phoebe Coghlan 2019 Illustrations by Nicanor Benitez
1. What do you think makes Ollie and Sukey such great friends?
2. What do you think all good friendships have in common?
1. How does Ollie react when he and Sukey stop winning competitions?
2. How do you think changing his approach helps him and Sukey to feel better?
3. What other things might Ollie and Sukey have done when they stopped winning competitions?
Easily integrate phonics gesture into the stories your children love. Make reading multi-sensory, and turn your little one into an investigator of sounds. Learn how this can help you children read better and faster at Phonics in Motion. Use the Promo Code STORYBERRIES20 to benefit from a 20% discount on any learning programs.